Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A few more Chester pics

Here's a few more for you:


















Now I know some of the pictures are obvious, but, I stupidly didn't write down the names of the animals as I took pics of them, so if you know what any of them are please can you let me know in the comments.........Ta very muchly.

And a bit of creativity, this is one of the Scrapstars classes by Angelnorth (Joanne), fabby class......thanks hun. (And no, I didn't hand cut the title, it's been done on Joanne's robo)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous piccies - Chester Zoo looks like somewhere we need to add to our 'places to go' list :o)

I love the prairie dog and the capybara! :o) xxx

Di W said...

Lokks and sounds like a great place to visit. Great pics Di!

Nat said...

Fab pics!! Love your LO too xx