Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tagged

As usual I haven't blogged in ages....sorry peeps, just too busy at the mo. Anyway I've been tagged by the lovely Rosie

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Oooh, I think embellishments would be fab, I find I can pick papers quite easily but I struggle when it comes to embellies so I'd love the challenge of spending £100.00 on them

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Stamps definately, I have a reasonable amount of them and I love using them especially the alphas.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Definately layouts, I'm not a fan of making cards. I love making mini books for people because they will actually keep them, cards tend to end up in the bin.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) Scrapping room at home without a doubt. I have to use my office at home so I feel I never go anywhere else in the house, also I have to keep the office tidy. If I had my own scrapping room it could be as messy at I wanted mwahahahahaha!

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style. I haven't got a style, never have done, most of the stuff I make is not really cardmaking or scrapping, can't really describe it really....LOL! Anyway, if I have to choose a fave style it would be grungy, inky and messy.

No comments: