Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Sleigh

Well, here is my badly updated blog....do I or don't I make a new year resolution to update more in 2011.  To be fair I do concentrate on the Tando blog alot more and I don't get to be as creative as I'd like.

2010 has been a really busy year for me, probably a bit too stressful at times too so I definately need to chill a bit for a while.  I've not had any significant time off in a long time so I'm looking forward to at least a week off at Christmas.

Anyhoo, I have been making some stuff so here is the first of them, I made this Sleigh a while ago and used it at a recent Tando demo day.  It looked great filled with sweets :o)

Painted in Viva Decor Inka Gold in Red and the flourishes, also Tando, were embossed in gold and then covered in UTEE.

More soon.

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love it xx Zoe

Hazel said...

Wonderful sleigh x

Karen said...

mmm...please make sure that you do take at least a week off my lovely!

This is one gorgeous sleigh that I have been lucky to see irl! Sweets were nice too haha HUGS XXX

Kathy said...

Oh this is cute Di, I'm sure you could get a few more sweets in there though!

Net said...

The sweets make it even yummier!

Kaz said...

Love this Di, it's so versatile. I think you should have longer than a week off! You deserve it xxx

Traceyr said...

That would make a great gift Di and no I am not hinting hahaha

:)