Friday, July 04, 2008

A tag and an Award

Many thanks to Elaine for the tag here:

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Same as I am now, running a business with my hubby but then I was working 7 days a week and really long hours.....not so now thank goodness.

5 things on my to do list:
Remarkably small work to do list right now so no need to bore you with that. I have the super August Bubbly Funk kit to work on (it's lush peeps), loads going on with the Bubbly Funk charity cybercrop and Think Pink sale too, I must get my housework done today, also the ironing and lastly sort out the car insurance on one of the cars....oh joy!

Snacks I enjoy: BBQ'd beef flavoured peanuts adn the odd bacardi and coke

If I were a millionaire: Hmmm, I would probably buy a house down in Cornwall and I would only work part time.

Places I've lived: Colliers Wood in London, Epsom in Surrey and Horsham in West Sussex

Who I am tagging: Not sure yet, I think most of blog buds have been tagged already.

And a big thank you to Hazel for her award











The rules of this are:

1.the winner can put the logo on their website/blog

2. put in a link to the person who gave you the award.

3.send the award to at least 7 other blogs that inspire you with their layout-creations-themes

4.put a link to these sites on your blog

5. notify the people you nominate for the award.

Again, it's tricky to nominate peeps as it looks like all my blog mates have already been nominated.

I'll come back to this one.

No comments: