Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bubbly Funk Design Team Challenge


Well Caroline sent through some lovely Hippie Chick papers and BG Ribbon and this is my first ever Design Team Challenge. :-)

I'm really quite please with the result as I don't normally work with such bright colours but I had some pictures of a Horse Fancy Dress that I ran over 20 years ago - eek and they seemed to fit the bill.

I decided on a mini book to accomodate all the photos, I even dragged the sewing machine out of the corner to include a bit of stitching.I was a bit nervous about it so I hope it's okay, I've still got some papers left so I'll see what I can do with those for the rest of the paper.
















I'm now working on some ATC's for the September Bubbly Funk swap and I haven't even looked at their weekly challenge yet!! I've also still got an entry for a CJ to do yet (got another week and a half for that) so it's nice to be really busy with things to do. Just a shame work keeps getting in the way, I could quite easily scrap all day. Oh well never mind.

Anyway, talking of work, I MUST do some, hopefully back to the nicer things later.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

scrummy book - love it - nice and bright & pink (wubs pink - *drool*)x

Anonymous said...

What a fun theme to make a mini book on *lol*!! Lovely papers sent to you for the challenge :) xxx