Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yet another new project!!!

Right, I've covered my Art Journal. Quite pleased with it actually, the paper is gorgeous. It's wrapping paper from a posh shop in town. I only bought 2 different sheets (from memory, about 70p per sheet) but I'm going to try and get back there to buy some more, it's lovely quality.

When I actually start the inside is another matter. I've been looking for inspiration on the net and I've found a few sites that I quite like. I guess I've always been slightly arty so I think I'll enjoy being able to let go with paints and pencils and stuff.

I'm not entirely sure what way to go on theme either. Alot of people tend to do a journal on their innermost feelings but I kind of want this to be cheery and bright so I may go on a theme, maybe holidays or happy snippets of my daily life. I'm not sure I'm ready to expose the inner me to anyone just yet LOL!!

Sorry I promised canine pics didn't I!! Yes I took a few so I'll stick one in here somewhere. I must also get around to converting to beta blogger, I might have a look at that later as everyone seems to be going that way (and I miss a blogging buddies little ditties on here too).

Oooh, and I'm looking forward to getting my first Design Team pack, it's very exciting but also a bit nerve wracking, I hope I'm ready for the challenge :-)

Right, I'll go and see if I can sort out a pic or 2 of a woofer. Posted by Picasa


Here's Adam, he's just retired and our friends are going to be having him in 3 weeks time. Don't let the grey chops fool you, he's only 5!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Found I can leave comments as long as I don't try to log in!!

That journal looks beautiful - the turquoise colour is gorgeous!!
Aww and isn't the dog sooo cute- I'm sure he'll be very happy with his new family!!

Nat xxx