Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shimelles Class - Happy

Well I've completed the "Happy" entry for my "You think you know me" book. I decided to cut the large photo of me into 4 sections that lift up individually. I will do some more personal journalling there when I've got more time to think about it.

I had to include a picture of Tony cos he makes me happy, so quite fitting I thought LOL!

Still using more of my precious BG, never thought a craft knife would pass over it but hey, can't keep stroking it can I!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di, this is absolutley fab love the way you have done your photo - brill

You will have a great time at the crop on saturday :)

Nat xxx said...

Looking fabbo hunny bunny - I lvoe what you've done to the main photo - that's truly inspired!!!

nat xxx

Heather said...

Inspired is the word, gorg work. Go to the top of the class Di LOL!

ConnieC said...

Cool idea to cut that photo and make more room for journaling. Love the cover and the papers. I also hate cutting my BG.

Anonymous said...

love it Di - what a brilliant idea x