Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yesterdays crop

A quick post, off out in a bit.

I had an absolutely fabby day yesterday. I was soooo nervous when I got there, you know, the heart in your mouth type feeling!! but everyone was so friendly.

Emma showed us some layouts using multiple photos so I had a go at one of them yesterday. It was a great learning curve for me as the majority of my LO's are only single photos. I'll post a piccie up later. Vicky cooked up a fabulous soup for lunch (fortunately I'm in her recipe swap, so I'll be cooking some of it myself soon).

After lunch Emma showed us how to make a paper bag book, another first for me. I haven't decorated mine yet (such a slow coach that I am at scrapping) but when I have I'll stick a piccie on here.

I should have a bit more creative time later so I'll sort some pics out, I also need to make a Christmas card - yikes! for a card swap I'm in and I really want to get further on with Shimelles class, feeling a little behind now!!

Of course, that's only the tip of the iceberg on my creative "To Do" list but I'm getting there LOL!

Thanks for popping in Gems :-) I'll be doing a bit of blog hopping later to catch up with all of your news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a nice time at the crop, I know that feeling of nerves, nearly actually stops me from going sometimes, but we had to challenge ourselves more to keep up the old courage. Glad it was good and that all the peeps were nice too. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fab time too - you really learn a lot from other people out at crops don't you?! i'm sure this will be the start of many more beautiful creations Di!!
Hope you're having a great weekend!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Knew you would have a great time, Nat is right you do learn a lot, i love going to our crop you make some lovely friends too

Anonymous said...

Trying to catch up myself Di, behind on projects and blog reading!
So pleased you enjoyed the crop, I was scared rigid at my first and that was not so long ago hahah!

Sounds like you had a lot going on at your crop, how fab!

Take care xx