The January kit has been released this week and here are my creations.
This one was specifically made for the kit and I designed the whole alphabet to use, jpg's for hand cutting and gra/gsd files for the Craft Robo.
I also made a word book for my neice for Christmas so, although I didn't use supplies for the kit, I took some piccies to use as an alternative. This one is a little different as the letters have been joined to make two rows of text rather than one.
The inside has lots of little extra pages to add journalling and some little vellum pockets so she can add a lock of hair if she wants to.
Right, onward and upward, seez ya laterz.
17 hours ago