Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've been a scrap, scrap, scrapping!!!!

First 12" x 12" layout I have done since April last year.......phewy!!























This is from fabby sketch Caroline set on the Bubbly Funk forum. I was just what I needed to get my bum kick started into gear as I really should start scrapping a bit more!

I've used paint on the layout, really getting into painted stuff right now and there is a bit of hidden journalling on the tag behind the photo with a few heartfelt sentiments about my dear mum.....love her to bits!!

I took the photo down in Cornwall at bro's with my new 50mm f/1.8 lens, it's fab. I've just got to get used to using it though, it's so different from the kit lens that came on the camera.

I have so many other projects I want to get going on but so little time ha ha.....either that or I'm just sooooo slow.

Catch you soon hopefully.

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oh, that's gorgeous Di! Your mum really is looking good and the LO shows off the piccie to perfection. Hope it's got your scrap juices going again!

Unknown said...

Di, that is a fantastic LO. Bet ur pleased with it, your mum will be too.

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely layout Di......

Anonymous said...

i love that Di - the colours are gorgeous x