Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge

Well I've not done one of these before but I have seen a few blog mates getting into the Basic Grey challenges and as I have a huge passion for BG I thought I'd give one a go.

It's Challenge no. 23 - Colour Combo and I opted for the Pink and Green option although all the combinations were fab so it was a bit of a job to choose.

The papers are from the Sugared collections for the 2 base papers, although the pink flowers are not BG.

I had to do my usual inking, distressing and stitching but I did manage to leave off the lace this time ha ha!!







More tomorrow peeps if the light is good enough for the camera.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous floral card Di! And well done on using some treasured BG!!! ;-)

xx

Hazel said...

I love pink and green - this is a fab card. I love doing the BG challenges - always a good reason to use some gorgeous papers. x

Karen said...

Oh this is lush Di X

Janice said...

Beautiful card Di, love the flowers.

Angelnorth said...

This is fab Di, love the layered, stylised flowers and the stitching detail - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Just had to tell you how pretty your card is! I absolutely LOVE those flowers. i am going to scraplift, no flowerlift? them right now! lol

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card Di. I had to look twice at the flowers as the stitching made it look like you'd done more layers!!

Fab.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful card design - love everything about it!

Kathy said...

ohhh this is lovely Di - I think it might be my fave of your cards so far!

Traceyr said...

Great colour combination Di and I love the flowers. :)

Heather said...

Wonderful card Di. Great choice of papers and your distressed flowers, edges and your stitching is brilliant.
Thanks for joining in at BG this week.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful card Di...x

Gez Butterworth said...

Awe Di. What a fantastic card. I love it. :)
It's PERFECT. XX