Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pink and Green.....

I have to admit I've grown to like the colour combo Pink and Green....even though I'm not overly keen on either colour on their own.

I had the urge to make a card the other night, not for any particular occasion or for anyone in mind....just a card.

Crate papers used here that I've had for ages and only ever stroke them so they finally got the knife treatment....ha ha!! My usual lacey trim that appears just about everywhere and of course the distressed edges to the paper...another of my faves.

Plenty of machine stitching involved too and the finishing touch using some rafia to link the buttons.





More soon peeps.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Those colours look really pretty together Di and I love the way you've done the buttons.
Sue x

Gez Butterworth said...

Di...it's exquisite, keep 'em comming. :o)

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, lovely! I love the raffia detail and the ribby textured brad - gorgeous card!

Janice said...

Very pretty, very pistachio! Love the lace detail.

Karen said...

oooo just found this one!!! Its soooo pretty Di, love it! X