Monday, February 23, 2009

Cutey concertina book

Well it was my day for the Bubbly Scrumptious project and I have to admit this one was a close call. We've had various things happening this week on the personal front that have been a tad stressy so crafting was put on the back burner for alot of the week.

I can happily report that the personal issues are much better than they were albeit I have to say I am certainly not impressed with Social Services but hey ho!!

I'm showcasing the brand new Bubbly Funk March kit that goes on sale on the 1st March. It's a bright, funky kit and seemed just right to make this little mini book. The body of the mini book is only 1 sheet of 12" x 12" so it's really quite cute.























Right hopefully a tad more crafting this week.

Catch you soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful Di! xx

Anonymous said...

i love it---might have to try something similar :D

Karen said...

This is sooooo cute!!! Just may have to copy you Di XXX

Gez Butterworth said...

Definately a cutie. :)
The colours are super.
Gez. xx

Angelnorth said...

So sweet! I bet it looks even dinkier in real life, too!

Hazel said...

Fabaroo! x