Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've been published....!!

I've never submitted anything to a magazine before but I thought I would give it a go...just to see!! Lo and behold I got an email a few weeks later to say my layout had been accepted in Scrapbook Inspirations...well I was absolutely chuffed.

I think it's ok now for me to put it on my blog as, although it's in the March issue, subscribers have received their copies and I picked up a copy from Smiths last weekend so they've now gone out on general sale.

Here is my digi layout that I did using a freebie kit from The Shabby Princess.

The doggie is my neices dog, she's called Jess (doggie that is)....my neices name is Charlie....ha ha!



More tomorrow peeps xx

8 comments:

Janice said...

It looks great Di - you are on a blogging roll just now!

Unknown said...

It's fab Di!! Well done on getting published. xx

Hazel said...

A gorgeous LO - got the mag. x

tracy said...

very nice di, i didn't know you did digi too (as well as janice!)
well doone on getting published too :)

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Fabulous Lo hon X

Beth said...

This is fab Di and excellent news on being published, you definately deserved it lovely. Love the little heart shaped box you've decorated, it's sooo sweet and all the little heart notes inside too. XX

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations Di. What a lovely surprise for you. :o)
Great layout. It's a fab kit isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Well done Di - its gorgeous....x