Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gone to the dogs!














Yep, we went again today! Nothing particularly exciting about it but it's good fun and a great way to spend a Sunday lunchtime.

Haven't had a bad weekend all in all. The weather has been pretty damn dreadful for both days although we did see a little bit of the blue stuff up there today.

I have a birthday card to make tonight, thats two within a month..........what am I like........I don't make cards!!!!!!!!! Here's a pic of the one I made the other week:













My Crafting "To Do" list is growing ever longer, I'd made great progress in getting it down to a minimum before Christmas but, as always, loads of ideas going around in my head again and there are just so many things I want to do!!

Well that's it from me for tonight, back to this card eh!!!

2 comments:

Roz said...

That card is stunning for somebody who is not a card maker. Dogs looks like a good day out.

Nat said...

fabby card sweetie :) can I borrow some of that mojo of yours?!! xxx