Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Seemed to go well!



Well the launch of the new blog seemed to go down well so I'm pretty pleased about that. Thanks for all your comments over there, it was lovely to read them yesterday.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the work of the other designers, it is going to be so inspirational. I'm already planning my next pages and hope to keep up with the journal for the next letters of the alphabet. And of course, there are lots of other exciting things planned in between so do keep checking back there.



It's back to work for me today and it's dull, I really enjoyed my time off work and doing lots of crafting. Saying that, I've been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster for another reason so getting back to work will hopefully take my mind off it.

Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I've checked out the blog and it looks great Di! Well done to you and the rest of the Bubbly funk girls :D xxx