Friday, June 16, 2006

Well that's it!

I've set up my blog. It's 4.40 in the morning after England beat Trinidad and Tobago 2 0. I had a few lagers yesterday, not many mind, I can't cope and I've just proved that! Woke up a 2.30 and couldn't sleep so here I am.

Well, I've nearly finished my entry in Jilly's stunning circle journal. It was really tough to do it justice, I have a lot to learn yet.

I really must get back to scrapping photos again, been a bit lapse since the beginning of the month, have been on holiday though so that accounts for a week. Talking of holidaybobs, went to Cornwall to see bro, pretty damn good week actually except I ate like a pig and probably put on about 5lbs. Didn't weigh myself, didn't fancy being depressed but everything felt tight. Put myself on a diet and I think it's coming off.

Well this will do for now, I've got to find out how to do this blog thing, add photos and the like and then I can let people know where it is.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hello sunshine!!
Congrats on the new blog, I've started on today too- we'll have to make a pact to be good bloggers and post often :D
Can't wait to see your work on the circle journals - will keep my eyes peeled on your UKS gallery - I love what I've seen so far. You've got quite a distinct style and I reckon you're one clever lassie!!