Thursday, July 13, 2006

Doodlin'

Another fab day here today, haven't done any work yet, me thinks a day off might be coming on!!

Finished off my first doodling attempt on a LO this morning. I'm actually chuffed to bits with it and have this urge to doodle more and more as I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. Just think I may have to invest in some more decent pens (a rather limited amount in my possession at the mo)! Note to self - don't spend too much money, been a little self indulgent already this month.

Anyway, sort of hoping we might pop out for a drive or a walk this afternoon. Seems a shame to be stuck indoors on such a lovely day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di - wow wow wow !!! That's absolutely brilliant I soooo love the doodling well done xxx

Jax said...

GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous lo, Brilliant doodling :o)

Have fun
Jackie x
http://jackiehunter.typepad.com/its_all_me/