Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blog Tagged

Mmmmm, blog tagged, new one on me LOL but I’ll give it a go! Thanks Nat, feel free all to read Nat's answers too, link to her blog on your right :-)

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I think it would have to be in a tiny village called Sutton which is a few miles south of me. We went for a drive recently an bumped into it by chance and it is the most beautiful, quaint little village, stunning! I even looked on the internet to see if there were any houses for sale there. There was, just the one, great if I had a spare 850k floating around ROFL! YEAH RIGHT.

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
Definitely jeans, I didn’t buy any for years and then invested in a couple of pairs about 4 years ago and have hardly worn anything since.

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
BUMS, just can’t beat a lovely firm bum.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Ooh, now Tony bought a couple recently, Fat Boy Slim and someone else, can’t remember who, it’s in the car LOL! It’s good though.

5. Where's your favourite place to be?
Got to be at home, in fact, I’m rarely out of it seeing as we work there as well. I love being indoors, I think my favourite time is when the weather just starts to get cold and we can put on our real flame gas fire, it’s lovely sitting there with no lights on just watching it.

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
Hmmm, I don’t think I’ve got a least favourite place, I don’t really go anywhere LOL! Well, from home to the pub or to mums or shopping, that’s about it.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
Well if I was ever lucky enough to get massaged I’d be able to tell you but at a guess I’d say my head and back.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Never been strong in body, used to be in mind but that’s slipping I’m afraid!!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Normally about 5am, in bed by 10pm so I get plenty of zzzzz’s!

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
The Kettle, it’s always on the boil, which is more than I can say for me.

11. What makes you really angry?
Actually I’m quite a placid person but this tends to mean that people just talk over me and don’t let me finish my sentence, I must admit I find that B****Y annoying.

12. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
The saxophone, always wanted to play but probably never will!!

13. Favourite colour?
Blue I guess.

14. Sports car or SUV?
Sports car any day!!

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes, I can’t believe that you die and that’s it, finished.

16. Favourite children's book?
Haven’t read any in years and years but I do remember reading the Famous Five books and enjoying them, showing my age now.

17. What's your favourite season?
Love all seasons, spring because I love to see the new growth on the plants, summer because of the lazy hazy blue sky days, autumn for the fabulous colours and winter because of the frost and snow (and Christmas is my fave time of year).

18. What is your least favourite household chore?
Can’t say I actually like any of them but I guess dusting.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
Well, to be honest I have just sat here for 10 minutes thinking about this and I haven’t got a clue, I can’t think of one thing that really appeals.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
No, haven’t got a tattoo, don’t like them on girls, sorry if anyone reading this has got one but I just don’t like them.

21. Can you juggle?
Ha ha ha, what juggle balls or juggle 6 jobs at once. Never been able to do the former, used to be able to do the latter but even that has passed me by now.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Dad, I miss him very much.

23. What's your favourite day?
Definitely Friday, last day of the week and I don’t normally work the whole day.

24. What's in the boot of your car?
Erm, a fire extinguisher, spare wheel, err that’s it.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Ooh , got to be hamburger, raw fish doesn’t do anything for me, love it cooked mind you.

Well thanks Nat for tagging me, I think I will tag Caroline.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Lol! Glad you got into the spirit - knew you would!!! I'm suprised how many people have answered their favourite place to be is at home - are we really boring - or is it 'cos we're sitting there scrapping away?!!! *wink* Loved reading your answers Di xxx

Gaye said...

Hi Di just thought i would hop back over to you say HI and check out your answers on your tag LOL

We all do seem to be home birds safe, secure and cosy