Friday, August 18, 2006

Oooh, here again so soon!!

Well thanks to Jane and her blog prompting I'm here again so soon LOL! Todays prompt is this:

"If you could go back to about the age of 14, when you're just entering your teenage years, what 3-5 pieces of advice would you give yourself? (Remember, this could/would have changed your life"

Hmmm, trying frantically to remember what I was up to at 14. Pretty rebellious no doubt. I don't actually think I would have done an awful lot different in my life, I guess some things I may have said would be:

1/ Believe in your own abilities, what one person may see as a shortcoming others will see as a major achievement.

2/ Make time for family and close friends.

3/ Enjoy life, it goes damn quick LOL!

I can't say I have masses of regrets in my life, I've made a few mistakes but, hey, aren't you supposed to??

I would say my biggest mistake is that I didn't start scrapbooking until last December, I should have started much before that LOL, never mind.

I'm getting stuck into my ATC's for the Oriental swap now, I'll upload pics when they're done.

Woke up at some ridiculous hour yesterday and just had to take a pic of the mist rolling in over the village green, it looked amazing.

A bit eerie mind you, sort of reminded me of that Stephen King film, "The Fog" I think it was called that anyway, it was a scary film that's for sure LOL!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Cor Di, that photo is lovely, yes a bit eerie, but you've captured the true light there. Hope your doing okay lovely. XX

Unknown said...

What a stunning photograph!!

I too share your regret re scrapbooking, now I feel that what is left of my life want be long enough to fit in all the pages I want to do LOL!

Lovely blog, off for a browse :D

Anonymous said...

Great advice! and that photo is fab!

Nat said...

What an amazing photograph Di - I love it :) xxx