Monday, August 14, 2006

Sheez, where'd the weekend go!!!

Whats going on with this month, it is just disappearing so fast!

Anyway's, weekend was good apart from the rain yesterday but, hey, we need it apparently (roll eyes). Went to see a brilliant band on Saturday night, it was held in a village hall but the hall was really very nicely done so didn't feel village hallish at all really. And they had bar there so that made it just that teeny bit better.

We've seen this band before but only when they've been organised by our friend, they normally only play in the Hampshire area, they don't normally venture into Sussex (wonder why)!! so it's a real treat to see them.

As far as creativity goes, I did a LO yesterday of Tony at Pagham beach, he hates the photo, but I like it so tough. He liked the LO though, he was impressed with the BG, and I was impressed that I'd actually managed to use a sheet rather than just stroke it. I told him he was very honoured!!

I've been pondering over some ATC's today, I signed up for an Oriental swap and I'm sort of struggling really. I really wanted to paint something myself but having to do 10 makes that a bit daunting really so I'll have to have a bit of a re-think.

Right, back to it then!

2 comments:

Nat said...

the LO - looks fab!! I'm with you with the BG as you already know! W'll ahve to start a BG Connoisseur club! It's a great picture of Tony - whazheonabout?!!!
Sounds like you've had a great weekend, hope you manage to come up with something for you atc's soon xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will come up with something wonderful for your ATC's......as usual!!