Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tag Book


Well, I've been inspired by Creative Scrapbooking mag and made a tag book. I am really chuffed with it but as usual it doesn't have the same appeal when I photographed it and uploaded it, never mind.

Well at least I've managed to upload all the images. I made this with K & Co papers completely from scratch. The tags are cut from art board and painted and I printed the photos in black and white, seemed nicer really.

This is the inside as it opens out:




These are two of the tags:

One says Smile on the front and the quote says "Because of your smile you make life more beautiful" and the other is Contemplation "What a man takes in by contemplation, that he pours out in love"


The other two are:
Happiness and "True happiness brings more richness than all the money in the world" and the other is Friendship and "True friendship is seen through the heart and not through the eyes"

They say alot about how I feel about my life and love at the moment.

Anyway, enough of the sloppy stuff! I am actually quite "peeved" today. I decided to feed my printer with some thick vellum last night and he wasn't keen to say the least. He made some pretty strange noises and unfortunately that was how he stayed. "Knackered" basically!! And it's the cyber crop tomorrow - boo hoo!

Thanks Nat for your suggestion to do the LO's and then print the pics afterwards. I will try but I don't think I could do a LO without a photo in front of me (if you know what I mean)! Anyway, I think I may be taking a quick trip into town tomorrow to purchase another printer.

I'm not sure about this BOM now, UKS have come up with so many ideas about stuff like journal jars and what was the number 1 when you were born, got married etc that I think I'll need to spend 6 months preparing! LOL!

Anyway I think I might get a small journal to start to record memories and stuff, I think I'm a bit like you Nat, I don't won't too many photos of me, more a collection of stuff about me!

Well, I'm off to have a think.

Catch up laters.
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the UKS Bom Cybercrop starting later today (gosh - why aren't I in bed) - does seem a bit daunting doesn't it?! Love the tag book, by the way.......

Nat said...

tag book looks fab Di - really clever. xxx