Sunday, August 20, 2006

Piccies - yey!!!

Well thanks to Mandy (ProudWickedFan) on UKS I have downloaded Picasa and after it scans your hard drive for piccies you just pick the ones you want and click BlogThis!! Tada!!! Brilliant, much better than waiting for blogger to wake up LOL!

I haven't studied Picasa in detail yet but initial impressions, it's pretty good, I'll have a play and report back.

Well "No More Photos" is the LO I wanted to upload yesterday and "Funny Faces" I did today. I'm really pleased with both of them because they're different from what I normally do.

Tony likes them too because he doesn't mind the pics of him for a change!!

I'm still really enjoying my scrapping and although it takes me an age to do a LO I enjoy every minute.

Well, unless I have any exciting news before I turn in later, that's it from me.

Catch you soon
x Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nat said...

Fantastic LO's Di! Really love the one of Tony - love the random look you're going for - and gotta love those yummy BG papers of course!!!
:) xx