Thursday, August 10, 2006

Where's the week gone !!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how quick this week has gone, Thursday already and I haven't been blogging since Monday, what a sin indeed.

I've been "arting" though, I don't think we should use the word crafting anymore, or hobbying come to that. After reading a discussion on UKS I have come to the conclusion that scrapbooking, altering and anything else like it for that matter should be called ART. So there!! We are all ARTISTS.

Right, I'll get off my soap box and move on now! My latest creation is actually a scraplift, original design by the brilliant Debly on UKS who kindly gave me permission to produce my latest work of ART! LOL!!!

I'm currently working on something completely different with one of those deep photo frames (well it's different for me anyway). I'll upload pics when it's done.

Well apart from the fact that I really don't know what is happening to August, a third of the way through already, I haven't much else to report.

No comments: